Regenexx Lumbar Spine/Back Webinar
Join Chris Centeno, M.D., founder of Regenexx, to learn how Regenexx procedures are used for lumbar spine conditions.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How orthopedics is shifting towards less invasive procedures
- What Regenexx procedures are, plus the goals of treatment
- Commonly treated conditions
- Who is a candidate for a Regenexx procedure and who isn’t
- Answers to the most common questions people have about the procedures
- Why Regenexx is responsible for much of the published research on interventional orthopedics.
- Case studies and stories from Regenexx patients
Regenexx Live Patient Outcome Data
Regenexx is unique in that it maintains an active patient registry that continually pings patients about their progress or side effects post-procedure. As a result, we keep records on tens of thousands of Regenexx procedures performed by physicians in our network in our outcomes database. Regenexx is the only company that has tracked an orthopedic patient population of this size, who were treated with bone marrow concentrate. In our effort to be completely transparent with potential patients, we make these results available through our website. You can see for yourself how many procedures we’re tracking and the results patients have reported. With Regenexx, you have the tools you need to make an informed decision about what treatment option is right for you.
Find Out If You Are A Candidate
If you are suffering from arthritis, joint or muscle injury, spine pain, a sports-related injury, or other degenerative orthopedic condition, you may be a good candidate for Regenexx. Please complete the Procedure Candidate Form below and we will get back to you with more information after your form is received.